Monday, October 27, 2008

What It's Like To Work At Google

Google Campus in Mountain View (Photo from Panoramio)

10 Insights From 11 Months Of Working At Google
-- Occam's Razor

It will soon be a year of working at Google and milestones are always a good time for introspection.

I have a lot on my mind but there was one thing in particular that I wanted to share with you all:

What it is has been like working at Google.

Interesting, fun, surprising, insightful, inspiring, impactful, and more such words. This post shares that experience.

I went into Google with my own filters and expectations on what the experience would be like and what I would end up doing.

Looking back the reality has been different in so many ways, even for a jaded Silicon Valley veteran of layoffs and cool companies like myself.

Read more ....

No comments: